We,VRM Structures India Private Limited started in the years 2018, are one of the foremost manufacturers of an extensive array of Aluminium Module Mounting Structure, Earthing Electrode and Strip and Cable Trays etc. It conceives & implements solar power projects from the concept to installation and maintenance, using the best available technologies and cutting edge technical solutions by relying on highly qualified professionals to accomplish the deliverable at international standards.We are offering Solar Module Mounting Structure Service.
The company has established an envious position in the market under the astute headship of our mentor Mr. Velmurugan, He also encourages employees by consulting them before introducing any policies in the company.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Velmurugan Rathinam|
|Registered Address||No. 1, Rathinammal Street Rangarajapuram Main Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai- 600024, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Total Number of Employees||11 to 25 People|
|Year of Establishment||2018|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 5 - 10 Crore|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Payment Mode||CashCredit CardDDCheque|
|Shipment Mode||By Road|
Send us a Quick MessageDiscuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
Our organization is famous as manufacturers of the Aluminium Module Mounting Structure, Earthing Electrode and Strip and Cable Trays etc. Also, we have achieved a top position by diligently following the practice of offering the best of the caps.
Following factors have helped us to famous:
- Rigorous shadow analysis to optimize the plant design given shadows from nearby objects throughout the year.
- As per Indian Standards, we construct civil pedestal with M20/M25 ratio. Also, we take test report to analyze compression strength of the civil pedestal.
- Using only the highest quality components, including Tier 1 modules backed by robust linear degradation warranties and top-tier inverter and other components supplies.
- System design to match the location requirements, including wind speed, corrosion risks and maintenance requirements & other factors.
- In-house engineering, procurement, projects and O&M teams which work together closely on each project design.
- World class remote monitoring and O&M to maximize operational performance.